Explosion Protective Components & Systems
From its global facilities ABB manufactures a wide range of ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA approved electrical products for hazardous area applications. These include hazardous area conduit systems, cable glands, lighting ranges, control stations, junction boxes and customer built control panel products.
- The conduit systems range include metallic and non-metallic conduits for Exe and Exd
- The cable glands cover a wide variety of cable types used in today’s market, all approved to ATEX, IECEx, CSA, UL, Custom Union (EAC, previously GOST) and Inmetro
- The Exe Increased Safety and Exd Explosion Proof LED lighting cover the NEC and IEC wiring standards
- This sits alongside a complete range of junction, control boxes and customer built panels including motor control starters.
Our products are approved for use in many hazardous area applications including:
- Groups I (mining) and Group II (conduit systems only)
- Zones 1, 2, 21, 22
- Class I Div I
- Class I Div II
[button link=”http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9920e42b#/9920e42b/1″ icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”e84e0f” textcolor=”ffffff”]Learn More[/button]
For more information contact:
ABB Limited (Thailand)
Tel: (66) 2 665 – 1000 Fax: (66) 2 665 1043
Website: [ot-link url=”http://new.abb.com/th”]www.abb.com[/ot-link]